Search This Blog

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Car In the Ditch Meets Obama Towing Company


Obama was blaming the Republicans again. At a fundraiser, he compared the country to a car the Republicans drove into a ditch and then he got it out of the ditch and now Republicans want the keys back. That’s kind of odd; I don’t know how many people total a car trying to get it out of a ditch.
Anyway, here’s how I remember things. I’m not sure how we got in the ditch, but I remember Reid and Pelosi were in the front seat grasping at the wheel. And then Obama came along and said, “I’ll get us out of the ditch. It will cost $100,000,000,000.”

And we said, “That’s crazy. That’s way too much.”
And Obama said, “Too bad. You don’t have any choice to pay it! Now I better get to work.” So he started smashing the car with a sledgehammer while yelling, “Get out of the ditch! Get out of the ditch!” He completely totaled the thing, but eventually a piece of the car landed outside of the ditch and he said, “There. I got it out of the ditch.”

And we said, “All you did was cost us a lot of money and make things worse!”

And Obama said, “Are you saying I don’t know how to get a car out of ditch because I’m black?”

I don’t like telling people what to do, but I wouldn’t use that auto service again.

Let's change auto services in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but no profanity, personal attacks, spam, etc. Comments from trolls will be deleted.