Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2012

My take on Ron Paul

If I suddenly have the urge to vote for an islam-appeaser who wants to see Israel wiped off the map, has no problem at all with a nuclear weaponized Iran, and thinks that the United States is an imperial force of evil in the world, I'll just vote for Obama, because at that point, the less-crazy metric points to the guy who DOESN'T think 9/11 was an inside job.
( Just kidding, If it came down to Obama or Paul, I'd vote for Donald Duck as a write in. I would never, ever vote for Obama or Ron Paul)

As I pondered on Ron Paul's foreign policy, I was reminded of this quote by John Stuart Mill. "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but no profanity, personal attacks, spam, etc. Comments from trolls will be deleted.